Saturday, March 12, 2011

Japan Earthquake


I thought about writing some lines about the tragedy in Japan. Honestly I’m sorry for the people out there and I wish them to have the necessary power to overcome this event. I can’t overlook the hypocrisy of the media and politicians. Everyone wants to participate at the tragedy, to be out there, to increase their ratings. USA and European Union are competing who are helping the most. The poor and underdeveloped countries want to take a part too. They opened donation lines. Some of the countries are thinking to participate to the “reconstruction of Japan”.  Of course because of this event the media will make a lot of money, stock exchange transactions increased and in some regions this tragedy will mean reviving the economy...  but we are so sorry for the Japanese people. I expect some religious movements will tell that this is the wrath of the GOD.  Frankly I would like people to have the decency not to turn this event into a grotesque spectacle.